This code makes the Caps, Num and Scroll lock lights on your keyboard flash on and off, very attractively.
- Paste the code shown below into notepad
Set wshShell =wscript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
- Save the file as disco.vbs (make sure you remove source:trickvilla.com/… from the copied text above)
- Close notepad and then run the file
To remove the live disco, open task manager by pressing ctrl+alt+delete.
Then in processes tab delete wscript.exe
Works for Windows XP/Vista/7
You can operate your mouse cursor even from your keyboard in case your mouse malfunctions, or just to show it off to your friends. Here’s how:
- Switch on the Num Lock button on your keyboard so that the LED lights up
- Press Alt+Shift+Num Lock keys at once and you will get a ‘Mouse Keys’ dialog box
- Click on OK
- Now using Numeric keypad, you can move your mouse pointer. The controls are:
1,2,3,4,6,7,8 and 9 keys are used to move the mouse cursor into different directions.
Key 5 is used as mouse click button.
Insert key used to hold down mouse button.
+ Sign used to double click on any object.
Delete button used to release the mouse.
- Press the NumLock button to disable this keyboard mouse feature