Don’t have a browser? or just wanna have some fun? or wanna show something new to your friends?
Follow the steps to access the web through the Microsoft Calculator:
- Open your MS Calculator. This is normally found in Start>All Programs>Accessories>Calculator.
- Open the help-window by pressing the F1 key.
- Click the top-left corner icon of the help window in the title bar once (Standard icon is a Document with a Question mark).
- Select ‘Go to URL-address’.
- Type any address into the available field, but remember to type http:// and not just www.
Example: Type http://www.trickvilla.com
Have Fun 😀