Hello Kitty, the popular cartoon character originally created by the Japanese company named Sanrio, is a very popular subject for themes and wallpapers for laptops and computers. The character is most popular in various Eastern Asian countries, especially China and Japan. But, the Hello Kitty themes are popular all over the world. People often search for these themes for various browsers, with Hello Kitty themes for Google Chrome being among the most popular. Given below is a list of some of the most attractive Hello Kitty themes for you to choose from. You can download them for free by clicking on the download link below each theme.
The much awaited Google I/O meet 2012 is finally here. Asus Google Tablet with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is expected to be launched in this Developer Conference today, spanning 2 days.
Where on Day 1 Google is will take the stage, and then the stage would be occupied by Developers.
Restyle Facebook Theme and other sites’ themes like Google and YouTube with options of over a hundred themes, effortlessly for free…!!
Any of the 2 browsers: Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
Procedure For Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome and then go to
- Click on install button to install the extension to Chrome.
- You will find a small “S” symbol within a square at top-right corner of Chrome near the address bar (the symbol is shown below)
- Open Facebook and then click on this “S” symbol
- Click on “find more styles for this site” and a new tab will open with lots of Facebook Themes.
- Click on the one that interests you and you will get a preview of that Facebook theme
- Click on the “Install with Stylish” button at the top right corner of that page.
- Then click on install in the dialog box that opens.
- You are done….check out your new theme at facebook….!!!
Procedure For Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2108
- Click on “add to Firefox” button to install the ‘stylish‘ add-on into firefox
- After installing the add-on, restart your firefox.
- You will find a small “S” symbol within a square at bottom-right corner of your firefox status bar (the symbol is shown below)
- Open your facebook account and then click on this “S” symbol
- Click on “find styles for this site…” and a new tab will open with many Facebook Themes.
- Click on any one that you like & you will get a preview of that Facebook theme
- Click on the “Install with Stylish” button at the top right corner of that theme page.
- Then click on install in the dialog box that opens.
- Congoz!! Check out your new theme at Facebook..!!
How to Disable the Facebook Theme
You can anytime go back to the original Facebook theme by clicking on the stylish plugin icon and selecting disable for your current theme.
I really loved the Facebook – Dark Shiny Blue, transparency theme & highly recommend trying it…Enjoy 😉
Internet Explorer has always been the ruler when it comes to web browser usage statistics. Mozilla Firefox used to be the second most popular browser globally, until this year in November, Google Chrome surpassed the Firefox.
According to StatCounter Global Stats, Chrome took 25.69% of the worldwide market against Firefox’s 25.23%, in November. Though at 39.63%, Internet explorer is still the market leader.
I personally use Chrome & love it simply for the simple UI, speed & safety, not to mention the amazing apps & useful extensions.
Firefox has better & more Plugins than any web browser, but Microsoft Internet Explorer is one browser that I am cross with, as its too slow, insecure & vulnerable, ignores many web standards, and what not.
In India, Internet Explorer’s popularity has declined and it’s now far behind leader Firefox & Chrome.
Globally, popularity of Internet Explorer has been plunging drastically, and it’s not far when one day, Internet Explorer will fall behind Firefox & Chrome.
Talking about USA, Internet Explorer (45.68%) is still the market leader, & Chrome (19.84%) is pushing up really hard, while Firefox (20.76%) is seeing a dive down. Here too, Chrome & Firefox are having a good showdown.
Those with slow internet connection find it really annoying when their Google+ stream keeps on loading…and loading….and loading indefinitely, due to the overhauling numbers of animated GIF photos shared by users on g+. Some animated GIF images are really awesome & funny, but they may become boring after some time.
You can try stopping this animated image after you’ve read the instructions for your browser below.
If these Animated GIF pictures are annoying you, or making your Google Plus experience sluggish & slower, then follow the steps to disable or stop them in your web browser:
Open Google Chrome & install this extension called Paused which will do the trick for you! No more animated GIFs to trouble your browsing experience.
The simplest way: Press the Esc key on your keyboard to stop any animated GIF while browsing anywhere, not only in Google+!
No need for any plugins or scripts, the ESC key rocks!
Follow the simple steps below:
- From the menu bar, click on Tools & choose Internet Options.
- Now choose Advanced tab & scroll down to Multimedia category.
- Simply un-check Play Animations in webpages & click OK.
Simply Press F12 & un-tick Enable Animated Images.
After learning the method for your browser, you can test it on the animated image displayed at the top of this page.
Did this tutorial solved your problem for animated GIFs? Leave your views in the comments below