This trick is about an android app called Plan B that lets you find your Android phone after it has been stolen. Just follow the steps below:
- Install the app remotely to your cell
- The app Plan B will start automatically and send your phone’s location to your Gmail address.
- You may text the word “locate” to your lost phone, if it doesn’t start, by borrowing a friend’s phone.
Plan B will start locating your phone using cell towers and GPS. It will email you the location every 10 mins, even if you didn’t have GPS switched on.
You can start the process again by texting “locate” to your number from any other phone.
Plan B is currently only available on select carriers in the United States.
May not work for all car models
What if your duplicate keys are back at home and you are away with your car when you forget your keys inside your car, or worser still, lose them??
Obviously, the remote of your duplicate key has a very limited range and thus cannot work when you are away from home. Don’t worry, this trick can unlock your car and get you your keys.
Requirements for this trick:
1. Your car must have central locking with remote entry system (sometimes called power door lock)
2. Duplicate keys with another person, maybe at home
3. You must have a Mobile with you.
If you meet all the above requirements, continue as follows:
- With your mobile, call the person who has the duplicate keys of your car. For example, if your duplicate keys are at your home, you can call your wife or servant or whomsoever is near the keys.
- Tell the person to get the duplicate keys and hold its remote near the mic of their phone/mobile.
- While they do this, set your mobile to speaker phone and get near the steering side of your car (that is where the central locking system is)
- Next, tell the person to press the unlock button on the duplicate keys while holding it near their phone/mobile. This may not work immediately, so tell them to tap the button continuously till your car unlocks.
It is that Easy!!!
How does this work??
Well, the uniquely coded radio frequencies emitted by the remote of your keys are transferred from that persons’ phone/mobile to yours. But because your phone was near the main unit inside the car, it caught those radio waves and unlocked your car.
Now you can spy on anyone using your cell phone.
Hide your cell phone in a room, like under the table or somewhere, and then enjoy listening the conversation in that room!
Just do the following:
- If you have earphones:
Keep your earphones connected to mobileIf you don’t have earphones:
To check IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) of any mobile,
On the main screen type *#06#
Information you get from the IMEI
Continue reading “Your mobile IMEI number”