Terms & Conditions of Use & Service
By accessing TrickVilla, you are agreeing to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on TrickVilla’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software/script contained on TrickVilla’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TrickVilla at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on TrickVilla’s web site are provided “as is”. TrickVilla makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TrickVilla does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TrickVilla or its members be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TrickVilla’s Internet site, even if TrickVilla or a TrickVilla authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on TrickVilla’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TrickVilla does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TrickVilla may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TrickVilla does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
TrickVilla has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TrickVilla of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Paid Content
From time to time, TrickVilla may showcase paid reviews of tech products, websites or services. These reviews are paid for by the company being reviewed, or by their hired affiliates. The reviews TrickVilla publishes are entirely written by its members and represent their views on the service/product being reviewed.
8. Guest Content
Apart from TrickVilla admins, users can also sign up as a contributor to write articles for TrickVilla. These guest articles represent the views of the guest writer/contributor. These articles are reviewed by the admins before publishing, but its easy for mistakes to crawl in. TrickVilla, its admins, or its members will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use this guest content.
10. Governing Law
If a user has paid for a review or ad space at TrickVilla, we will certainly provide the user their demanded service. If at any time after the payment, that user wishes to cancel the transaction/service due to any cause whatsoever, TrickVilla will not refund the paid amount.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
This policy was last updated on: 1st December, 2011