Doubtful about your friend being offline on yahoo messenger? Now you can find out if your friend is really offline or invisible
- Open yahoo messenger & double click on the name of the person whom you want to check. The chat window will open.
- Click ‘IMVironment’ button, select ‘See all IMVironments’
- Select Yahoo! Tools or Interactive Fun, and click on Doodle.
- After loading the Doodle environment there can be two possibilities
a.If the user is offline Doodle will show this “waiting for your
friend to load Doodle” continuously. See in the picture below:
b. If the user is online (but in invisible mode), after few seconds (it can take up to one
minute, depending upon your connection speed), you should get a blank page like in the picture below. So you know that the user is online.
To enable multiple logins in you Yahoo! Messenger, Follow these steps :
1. Click Start Menu And Click On “RUN”
“regedit” and click OK
3. You will see the REGISTRY EDITOR
4. Navigate to
5. Here in
right side panel, right click to create a new Dword value with name
Plural and give it value 1.
6. Close the registry editor and enjoy multiple yahoo logins
Trace down the IP address of any email that you receive in your yahoo mail
- Select any e-mail to be traced in yahoo inbox
- Right-click and select ‘View Full Headers’
- Then find ‘X-originating-IP’
- This is the IP of the sender..!!!