Doubtful about your friend being offline on yahoo messenger? Now you can find out if your friend is really offline or invisible
- Open yahoo messenger & double click on the name of the person whom you want to check. The chat window will open.
- Click ‘IMVironment’ button, select ‘See all IMVironments’
- Select Yahoo! Tools or Interactive Fun, and click on Doodle.
- After loading the Doodle environment there can be two possibilities
a.If the user is offline Doodle will show this “waiting for your
friend to load Doodle” continuously. See in the picture below:
b. If the user is online (but in invisible mode), after few seconds (it can take up to one
minute, depending upon your connection speed), you should get a blank page like in the picture below. So you know that the user is online.
Windows reserves 20% of your available bandwidth for their own purposes, like Windows Updates and interrogating your PC, etc.
You can get it back. Just follow the steps below to enjoy more internet speed:
- Click Start>Run and type “gpedit.msc” without quotes. This opens the group policy editor.
- Then go to Local Computer Policy
- Choose Computer Configuration
- Then go to Administrative Templates>Network
- Now head to QOS Packet Scheduler>Limit Reservable Bandwidth.
- Now Double click on Limit Reservable bandwidth
- It will say it is not configured, but if you look under the ‘Explain‘ tab, you will find, ” By default, the Packet Scheduler limits the system to 20 percent of the bandwidth of a connection, but you can use this setting to override the default.”
- So the trick is to ENABLE reserved bandwidth, then set it to ZERO.
This will allow the system to reserve nothing, rather than the default 20%.
Enjoy faster speed!
Don’t have a browser? or just wanna have some fun? or wanna show something new to your friends?
Follow the steps to access the web through the Microsoft Calculator:
To enable multiple logins in you Yahoo! Messenger, Follow these steps :
1. Click Start Menu And Click On “RUN”
“regedit” and click OK
3. You will see the REGISTRY EDITOR
4. Navigate to
5. Here in
right side panel, right click to create a new Dword value with name
Plural and give it value 1.
6. Close the registry editor and enjoy multiple yahoo logins
Has ur school or parents blocked some sites..??
Below are some free proxy sites from where you can surf your blocked sites:
These websites use their servers to let you access blocked websites….