You can edit any web page on your computer and turn that page into whatever you like!
- Go to the page you want to edit
- Copy the below code into the address bar
- Hit enter, the links will turn more blue and when you click somewhere you’ll be able to edit text.
Feel free to edit whatever you want on the page & you can save
Note: It won’t work in orkut because of Main#.
Also, it would be saved only on your PC and not on the site’s server, that means, only you will be able to see the changes, not anyone else.
Trace down the IP address of any email that you receive in your yahoo mail
- Select any e-mail to be traced in yahoo inbox
- Right-click and select ‘View Full Headers’
- Then find ‘X-originating-IP’
- This is the IP of the sender..!!!
1. To extend the window area of the IE, you can make it easy by pressing the F11 key. Then you press it again to return the IE to the normal window.
2. To find a specific word/phrase in a web page, just press Ctrl+F and place the word/phrase in the box that appears.
3. Using Backspace key in your keyboard instead of clicking Back in the IE window to go back to the last visited page.
4. You can close your IE window that you are surfing by Ctrl+W.
5. To see the surfing websites history, Press F4 key to see the URL which you have typed.
6. Press Ctrl+D in order to save the url which you are surfing. And the url will be in the Favorites.
7. To send a web page to your friend. Do you know we can send it by email from the IE’s tools ? Let you try it, go to File>Send>Page by E-mail…
8. To slide the web page by using the keyboard, try it with the arrow keys. To slide it to the bottom and the top of the web page, try the End and Home key.
9. If you find a picture that you prefer it to be the desktop wallpaper, you can immediately set it, right click on the picture area and select the Set as wallpaper.
10. To slide the web page gradually, you may use the Page up, Page down and Spacebar keys. Try it !
Follow the steps below to increase the speed of Mozilla Firefox:
- In the address bar of Mozilla Firefox, type “about:config ” then press enter.
- Using the search box at the top of the page, find the following:
- Now, one-by-one double click these terms and
– set “network.dns.disableIPv6” to “true”
– set “network.http.pipelining” to “true”
– Set “network.http.proxy.pipelining” to “true”
-Set “network.http.pipelining.maxrequests” to some number like 30 ( this means it will make 30 requests at once) you can set it more than 30, but the network administrators do not like it.
- Right-click anywhere and select New-> Integer.
- Name it nglayout.initialpaint.delay and set its value to 0 (Zero, this value is the amount of time the browser waits before it acts on information it receives.)
- Right-click anywhere again and select New-> string.
- Name it content.notify.backoffcount and set it’s value to 5
- Right-click anywhere yet again and select New-> string.
- Name it ui.submenuDelay and set it’s value to 0 (Zero)
- Search plugin.expose_full_path and set it to true
- Search browser.sessionhistory.max_total_viewers and set it to 0 (Zero, This will disable caching of recent pages visited)
- Right-click anywhere and select New-> String.
- Name it browser.cache.memory.capacity and set it’s value to 0 (Zero)
Then, restart Firefox to take into account the new settings. You should now have greater speed.
Impatient over slow loading of your favorite videos?? Here’s a break! Increase the buffering speed of videos in metacafe and youtube:
- Go to start
- Click on run
- Type: system.ini
- After that you will get system notepad file as:
; for 16-bit app support
- So totally it will look like
; for 16-bit app support
- Save the notepad file and reboot your system.