Imagine getting a call that you do not want to pick up.
You can easily ignore and send the call to voicemail by clicking the sleep button twice.
You’d be surprised if I say that the iPhone’s
native headphones have a button inside the microphone.
Just squeeze the microphone together, and the button gets pressed.
The button’s functions:
During a call:
- Press once to answer or hang up the call
- Hold for 2 seconds to send the call to voicemail
During a call while second call is coming in:
- Click once to hold current call and switch to new call
- Hold for 2 secs and release to ignore new call and send it to voicemail
Out of call:
- Hold for 2 seconds to activate Voice Control (on 3Gs+)
- Press once to activate iPod and play song
- Press once to pause song
- Press twice to skip to next song
- Click thrice to go back to start of song or previous song
- Click once then click and hold to fast forward
- Click twice then click and hold to rewind
Up & Down Buttons:
- While music is playing, up & down adjust headphones music volume
- While music is stopped/paused, up & down adjust ringer volume
And you took the button to be ordinary!!