Having a fit and healthy body is the foremost wish of everyone in the world. With the evolution of smartphones, keeping a track on your health on a daily basis is also possible, thanks to latest health monitoring apps. These apps help in examining your calories count, blood pressure, heartbeat level and suggest you ways to stay fit. These apps will also assist you in planning your everyday routine so that your body remains absolutely fit and fine. To know which are the best health apps that you can download on your Android device, just scroll through the list given below.
For maintaining your fitness goals, it is one of the top health app that can be quite useful for you. It can act as a personal fitness trainer as it tracks your every activity like running, jogging, biking and walking.
- It counts the distance you have covered, time spent to cover the distance, speed, elevation and total calories burnt in the process.
- The personal fitness tracker helps in tracking your fitness with GPS and running map.
- To give you a motivational boost this runner app has ‘voice coach’ feature that gives audio feedback for the first mile.
- You can keep track of your personal records directly in the app so you can motivate to push yourself for improving your workout sessions.
- This fitness tracker app allows you to create a group with your friends so that you can share your activity stats with them. The leaderboard chart in the app engages you in a friendly competition which pushes you to improve exercise pattern.
2. Lg Health
Lg health is one of the best apps for fitness that can help in tracking your health-related activities. It is a useful health tracker app that can monitor your fitness and motivate you to push yourself. It has different types of modes which will help you to plan your exercise routine accordingly.
- Initially, you can see beginner exercise info on this health and fitness app when the workout is not included as the part of your daily life routine. The exercise circle of the app will show you how much progress you have done in doing workouts in the last 24 hours. By tapping on the circle, you will come to know the types of exercises you have done.
- There is an advanced stage in the app which shows information when exercise becomes a regular part of your life. By tapping on the circle when in the advanced mode, it shows your progress towards your goal in the duration of last 24 hours and also the intensity as well as the types of workout you have attempted.
- It will start tracking all your health-related activities right from the time you start using it. There are also various types of exercise tips that this health app will display. These tips are shown to you according to your lifestyle and exercise pattern.
3. S Health
The S health app or the Samsung health app is an initiative from the current mobile giant Samsung. Like other health apps, this one also monitors your daily activities. The app not only does the monitoring part but also throws some challenges towards you to motivate you to achieve your goal.
- The S health fitness app has some core features that will record and examine the daily activities and habits of yours for guiding you to maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- No matter what you do, it constantly monitors your physical activities in a single step with its built-in trackers.
- The app also checks your environmental records such as blood pressure, heart rate, blood glucose level, calorie intake, stress weight, SpO2 by using the inbuilt sensors and third-party devices.
- It can sync with Samsung Gear watches or any other fitness wearable and show you your health stats on a daily basis.
- The app also monitors your route with the help of GPS, check your heart rate information, speed and distance.
- This app is available for other Android devices too apart from Samsung Galaxy phones.
4. Google Fit
The search engine giant Google also has a fitness tracker app that can monitor your health activities. It is one of the best android fitness apps with plenty of features. The app can be downloaded for free, and it uses the built-in sensors of the devices to track your health-related activities.
- The health tracker app detects your exercise logs, walking and pedaling rates, distance covered and calories burnt during the workout. The app also counts the steps you have taken for burning out the calories and covering the distance.
- It will keep checking and updating your stats while biking, walking, running or any other kind of work out. It acts as your daily workout app that records your speed, pace, route, elevation so you can stay motivated and push yourself to attain your goal.
- It is one of the best fitness tracker app that can sync well with devices from Nike+, Withings and Xiaomi along with several other trackers running on Android wear to read your heart rate and other physical activities.
5. Women Workout
This app works more as workout video app rather than keeping a tab on your daily health-related activities. The app helps the health-conscious women to get in shape. It is particularly useful for the busy housewives and all those who like to opt to have a bikini perfect body.
- It has 180 high-quality video exercises that can guide you to do exercise accordingly.
- It also one of the best workout tracker app that demonstrates different postures of workouts that can be helpful in losing weight and maintaining your body.
- There is every type of video available in this workout app for women right from cardio, aerobics, and weight loss training.
- It also works as an exercise reminder app, making you aware of when to start your workout.
- It is one of the top women’s health app that has voice commentary for assisting in workouts.
- You can choose from 5 to 60 minutes video which will be show fat burning cardio exercises and help you to stay in shape.
These are some of the top rated fitness monitoring apps that can help in keeping a tab on your daily activities. These apps keep track of your workout session, calorie intake and burnout, the distance jogged or walked and your weight stats. They not only monitor your wellbeing but motivate you to push yourself to achieve the goal you have targeted. So if you are looking for an app that can help you to stay fit and attain your fitness goals, then these are some of the best health apps that you can download on your android device.