Your Blackberry smartphone can freak you out with errors sometimes. Though Error 507 might be common with modern Blackberry devices, there is another app error- 523 which can create some major problems with your Blackberry OS. This type of error is usually displayed on white screen with no options for exit. let us see what actually this error is.
The Error message displayed depends on the type of Blackberry phone you are using. Your screen will become white and a tiny message, “App Error 523” will be displayed. Is there any way to fix it? Yes, it can surely be fixed and we have discussed this at the end of this article.
Why this error?
The Blackberry App Error 523 indicates the failure of Java Loader to start an application. It is usually triggered by Java Virtual Machine application problems that has encountered an error with the phone OS. Bad app codes might be responsible for causing this error. OS files might also have faults which can lead to this problem. Un- installing the application might help you to get your phone back to normal along with re-installation of the OS. Third party apps might be used for restoring the phone but this ruin the warranty your phone.
Common Solution to Fix Blackberry App Error 523
- Try Performing a Hard-Reset – You will have to reset your phone to start troubleshooting. Perform the hard reset by removing the battery once and again by reinserting it.
- The phone successfully restarts – Now take the backup of the phone using the latest BlackBerry® Desktop Software and use it as usual. In case the error is displayed in loop again, you might as well complete the software update by connecting the phone to the PC. Instructions are provided below.
Final Fix for App Error 523
- Get the recent OS along with Desktop Manager from the site of the service provider or BlackBerry itself.
- Install the software to your phone from the computer if you don’t have the updated one.
- Now Remove your phone off the PC.
- Get Inside: “C:\ProgramFiles(*86)/CommonFiles\ResearchInMotion\Apploader”
- Now delete this file: vendor.xml
- Open Loader.exe file.
- Do all this without connecting your phone to your PC.
- Select ‘next’ after opening the app.
- Open the battery and now connect the phone to the PC
- Use USB port to connect with your phone, which will directly detect the port. But if manual selection is required, do that.++
- After you select USB manually, select ‘Next’.
- It will be completed by clicking next, which might prolong for 25 to 30 minutes.
The Blackberry App Error 523 might be a dangerous app error to deal with as it has complete potential to ruin your superb Blackberry phone. By running this device on safe mode, it can be booted. Safe mode is available in phones having 4.6 OS. This tutorial can help you fix this error but will not prevent it from reinfected again. Always install apps from verified publishers. If you any other method to fix this problem you can submit your steps in the comment section.